For several years I taught Reiki intensively - small classes & workshop offerings at Breitenbush Hot Springs, a 'sabatical' (from massage) year at the coast with weekly Reiki circles, then classes here in McMinnville, including initiating my daughter & daughter-in law .... then those girls began having babies, & my GRANDMAMA years began!
That coincided with my move to a co-op office with several treatment rooms, but no large classroom space. I adapted by teaching a few classes elsewhere, & offering individual training in my own Therapy room.
Recently, a friend expressed interest in a class, & I approached a couple of friends about using their spaces for classes. So in January, I'll begin offering classes again on a regular basis! I'm excited.
Your Reiki class, teacher & community:
- You'll be attuned to Reiki - a lifelong tool!
- Learn to treat yourself and loved ones (including pets)
- Spiritual, mental & emotional growth
- Physical well being & enhanced vigor
- Learn techniques that make you less vulnerable to upsets, others' negative energy & attitudes, familial patterns of disfunction
- Learn energetic self-care
- Introduction to Reiki's limitless potential
- A personalized Flower Essence Bouquet & 'Hands-on' bouquet, to use before giving sessions while you become familiar with the Reiki energy
- Become more hopeful, positive, and let go of troubles more readily
- Tap into the Divine, unconditional love that is Reiki
- Time is allowed between class sessions to practice, start to integrate the attunements, gather questions, and practice before returning to complete the class as a group
- Anyone can learn, & Reiki benefits people from all walks of life, all spiritual and cultural traditions
- Nadya has worked with the Reiki energy 25 years, & been teaching Reiki for 22 years
- Her basic work has been in the Usui system, with its roots in Japan
- Tapping the same energy through Qigong & Tai Chi
- Lifetime support for your Reiki questions no expiration date (e-mail and phone, in person)!
- Offers opportunity to continue with Reiki, in your own time frame (2nd Degree classes will also be offered regularly, & Mastery as requested)
- Peer support and connection within the Reiki community
- Service & volunteer opportunities
- Reiki circles, support through 'distant' Reiki
- Basic 'hands-on' treatment
- Self-treatment options
- History & traditions
- Reiki principles & Zen Funeral
- Practices you can integrate into daily life
- Handouts to support your practice
- Q & A time in both classes, with time between to practice
- How to treat injuries and accidents with Reiki
- Use of Reiki pre & post surgery to reduce tension and pain, and support the healing process
- Scan the person receiving treatment, 'Byosen,' and begin perceive areas of reduced vitality flow.
- Appreciate how attitudes can create dis-ease in the mind and emotions, and how the physical body might be affected.
- Energize food & liquids with Reiki
- Use Reiki as part of your spiritual practice
Contact me: ladyharp1@ gmail.com for more information!
Are YOU Ready for Reiki??