Reiki 1 offering

 When a friend or family member is suffering, do you wish there was 'something more' you could do? Welcome to Reiki!

Summer skies

If you are sensitive to energy, and easily overwhelmed, you may find Reiki helps mitigate that, and that you're better able to function in groups. 

We become the 'jumper cables' connecting to source, and Reiki flows exactly where it's needed. Artists, writers and musicians often find Reiki helps them tap the font of inspiration. 

In Reiki I, students learn basic Reiki practices, form and history, and are initiated in traditional Usui Reiki I. We will also make cards for integrating the five Reiki Precepts. 
  • Basic hands on Treatment for self and others
  • Reiki as 'first aid'
  • Attunement to Reiki
  • Spiritual, emotional and mental health support
  • Practice time
  • Reiki precepts as guidelines
  • History and background of Reiki and the Masters
  • Spiritual, mental and emotional healing
  • Time for Q and A
 A massage therapist since 1983, I discovered Reiki in 1989, and have integrated it into my life, daily practices and massage sessions. 
As harpist, artist and grandmother, I find the Reiki energy infuses my music, interactions and art. 
Reiki Rattle and flowers
Since becoming a Reiki Master teacher in 1991, I've had the honor of attunting many to the joyful Reiki energy. 
This summer I had a lovely time with other Reiki practioners at at the 40th NW Reiki gathering. We painted little Reiki rattles to remind us we're always together, even whilst apart!

My next Reiki 1 Class is scheduled on October 26 and 27 in McMinnville, LMTS will receive 9 CEU.
I'd love to have you join us for this journey with Reiki!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everyday Reiki

Beginnings

Rei Ki - the word