What will they be learning?
- Basic 'hands-on' treatment
- Self-treatment options
- Attunement to Reiki - which is a lifelong tool!
- History & traditions
- Reiki principles & Zen Funeral
- Simple practices which may be integrated into daily life
- Q & A time at both class sessions, with time between to practice
- How to treat yourself and loved ones (including pets)
- Treating injuries and accidents with Reiki
- Use of Reiki pre & post surgery to reduce tension and pain, and support the healing process
- Scan the person receiving treatment, 'Boysen,' and begin perceive areas of reduced vitality flow.
- Appreciate how attitudes can create dis-ease in the mind and emotions, and how the physical body might be affected.
- Energize food & liquids with Reiki
- Use Reiki as part of a spiritual practice
Tomorrow's class is the first of two sessions, the second will be Sunday January 19. The next Reiki I class will be in March or April - won't you join us?